For booking Squib and Squidge Services
If you have any queries or questions regarding the terms and conditions then please do not hesitate to speak to staff at Squib and Squidge -07867507067
- These terms and conditions shall represent a legally binding contract between the client and Squib and Squidge.
- As the process of providing these services starts as soon as the Client signs the written contact with Squib and Squidge. Squib and Squidge agrees to waive their right to cancel the service within 14 days as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Fees are payable by the Client on the completion of written contract.
- Cancellations to services by the client with 2 weeks or less notice will continue to be charged at 50%.
- Squib and Squidge reserves the right to charge the Client a 25% surcharge on all accounts not settled by the day service is provided and in addition to re-claim any costs (including debt collector’s fees) incurred as a result of chasing for payment.
- Payments can be made wither by bank transfer (details are to be found on the bottom of the invoice) or by cash before the date service is provided.
- Cancellations by Squib and Squidge will incur a full refund for the client.
- Confidential Information
- All communication, whether written or oral and however communicated, shall be confidential between the parties.
- Squib and Squidge endeavours to provide the Client with only the most suitable package of childcare. However the Client must satisfy itself as to the suitability of the childcare package prior to completing written contract. Public Liability Insurance is in place.
- Refund Policy
- If the client should be cancel the service of Squib and Squidge giving less than a fortnights notice 50% of the contracted monies is still to be paid.
- This contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and the Client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Data Protection: Squib and Squidge may from time to time contact the Client about special offers and new products and services, unless the Client has told the Squib and Squidge that they do not wish to receive any such communication.
- Event Nannies
- Potty Training
- School Readiness Programme
- Pop up Crèche
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Squib and Squidge collects the following data:
• Personal/Company identification information (Names, company names, email addresses, phone numbers and addresses).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Squib and Squidge with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Squib and Squidge collects your data so that we can:
• Effectively carry out everyday orders and deliveries.
• To provide you with goods requested/ordered.
• Day to day administration.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Squib and Squidge will never sell, loan or distribute your information to third parties, unless we have your permission to do so.
When Squib and Squidge processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to ensuring information held by the company is done so in accordance with data protection laws. We will protect information from loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised access. Squib and Squidge will retain your information held for as long as we have a trading relationship, and for a period of time thereafter.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Squib and Squidge from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Squib and Squidge would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access You have the right to request Squib and Squidge for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification You have the right to request that Squib and Squidge correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Anne’s Patisserie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure You have the right to request that Squib and Squidge erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Squib and Squidge restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Squib and Squidge’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability You have the right to request that Squib and Squidge transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website (analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Squib and Squidge uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Squib and Squidge uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Squib and Squidge sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
• Email us.
• Call us.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Squib and Squidge has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Address Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH